Tuesday, October 14, 2008

addicted

Marjan has gotten me hooked on lookbook.nu. It makes me both happy and sad. Happy because I love fashion, and this site shows off some great and unique styles from around the world. Sad because I don't have unlimited money, and I can't buy/find the wardrobe I truly want. Some days I feel my outfits really do reflect my personal style, but other days I feel completely dissatisfied with what I'm wearing. Some days I feel so generic.

And yet I spend most of my free time shopping. I guess I don't actually buy all that much though. It's more the going shopping that I'm addicted to. And often I think I make up the things I'm looking for in my mind, and these pieces don't actually exist. Other times I find exactly what I'm looking for, but with a price tag that grossly exceeds my budget.

I've been on the seemingly never-ending search for oversized sweaters and cardigans. Also, I'd really like more plaid shirts and long sweater vests. And ankle boots.

Oh what it'd be like to have unlimited funds and unlimited time.

1 comment:

trans phatt said...

hoooorayyyyy lookbook.nu!