Thursday, April 30, 2009

tweet tweet

Well, I've done it. I've joined the twitter bandwagon. I have to admit I was hesitant at first. I didn't understand it. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I didn't want to be a part of it. But I caved a few days ago, and decided to join the masses in the twitter revolution. I have to admit it; I am hooked.

Being someone who watches a lot of TV and has an odd obsession with knowing about other people's lives, twitter is right up my alley. I am currently "following" John Mayer, Miley Cyrus, Oprah, The Mets and others. Whether it's actually them who are "tweeting," or an assistant, or some fake person posing as them, I don't know. But it's fun to know what these people are doing on a day-to-day basis. It humanizes them, and I like that. It's also sort of creepy reading about the daily activities of these people who don't know you at all. It's slightly like spying, but I guess they know what they are broadcasting to the twitter community, so it's not such a violation.

Of course, I'm also following people I actually know, and even have a few followers myself. If you want to hear about my thrilling life, follow me at http://twitter.com/acurleegirl.

No comments: