Friday, August 22, 2008

i'm in a philly mood

Well, I'm off for a few days full of fun, friends and food in Philly. (Great alliteration, right?) Not only am I seeing my amazingly awesome roommate from my freshman year of college, Candis, but my traveling buddy and longtime camp friend, Rachel, is coming too! I'm really excited for two of my best friends to meet, and for all of us to spend the weekend together. We'll also hopefully have a mini-reunion with Matt and Adam from our birthright trip, who live in the Philly area. And, I'll get to meet one of Rachel's friends from college, Juliet. Phew! It's going to be a very full, but extremely fun weekend, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

So, Shabbat Shalom! And I'll be back with stories to tell and pictures to post on Sunday night.

No comments: